ST. LOUISE SCHOOL YEARBOOK
Our full-color, hardback yearbook from TreeRing is only $22.50!
- Custom Yearbooks: Every student has the option of getting a one-of-a-kind printed copy containing two free pages to customize with personal photos. Add your own memories from throughout the year!
- Green Yearbooks: TreeRing plants a tree in our school’s name when you purchase a book and prints on recycled paper.
- Beautiful Yearbooks: All yearbooks are hardback and printed in full color using the highest end print production available.
- Your personalized yearbook costs $22.50.
- You’ll need to purchase your yearbook(s) and complete your custom pages by May 9, 2019. (Purchasing early is recommended so you can start on your free custom pages!)
- Your two free custom pages will be in your book only and are optional. (If you choose not to personalize you’ll receive the same book, without the two extra pages.)
Purchase and Personalize (you must at least 13 years old)
To purchase and personalize your yearbook(s), go to www.treering.com/purchase. The St. Louise School passcode is 101439484318388.
All added personal and shared content must be consistent with St. Louise policies and is subject to review and approval by Mr. Fitzpatrick.
Submit Photos for Consideration
If you have high-resolution, yearbook-quality photos that you’d like us to consider for the 2017–18 yearbook:
• Go to www.treering.com/asset/d1639bfbc7112e221b24cff184203ab80cd3155e/. Log in and click ADD PHOTOS in the upper right corner to upload images of St. Louise students, faculty, parents, classes, Masses, activities, sports, parties, etc. from the current school year.
• Please email any photo site links to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We cannot accept printed photos. Please remember that printing space is limited so placement of photos is not guaranteed.
• For technical assistance go to www.treering.com/help.