Commitment to Affordability
Tuition accounts for less than 75% of our school income. In addition, financial assistance is available to ensure that tuition is not a barrier for any family desiring a St. Louise education for their children. The tuition assistance grants are based solely on financial need. Families receiving assistance pay for a part of the total cost of tuition; “full scholarships” are rarely awarded. We are able to offer tuition assistance grants to approximately 12% of our students.
Because our St. Louise community is committed to our students, we have built a substantial endowment specifically for the purpose of providing financial aid to families who qualify. Each year interest income from the endowment provides over $140,000.00 to families who otherwise would not be able to afford a St. Louise education.
Dates and Deadlines
- FACTS must receive all documents by 04/15/2023
- Families that are applying for a second grant, must apply between 10/01/2022 and 01/06/2023
- Applicants will be notified by the first week of June of award decisions.
How to Apply for Tuition Assistance:
Financial Aid Application:
- Complete the FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment application online by 04/15/2023.
- Send copies of the following to FACTS (these will be uploaded online):
- your Federal Income Tax Form 1040
- your W-2 Wage and Tax Statement
- any additional documents required per the instruction of FACTS
Tips for completing the FACTS tuition assistance application:
- Fill out the application completely; leave no shaded boxes blank.
- If you have filed for an extension with the IRS beyond the 04/15/2023 deadline, you are allowed to use your previous year tax forms/statements for your tuition assistance application.
For early applicants, – families who complete the FACTS application by 01/06/2023 – you will be considered for two grants. In addition to the typical St. Louise Assistance Grant funded through our endowment, you will also be considered for a Fulcrum Foundation tuition assistance grant. (www.fulcrumfoundation.org/grants-and-programs/tuition-assistance)
If you have questions about Fulcrum, please contact the Fulcrum Foundation at [email protected], and/or contact our bookkeeper, Angie Ogilvy at [email protected].