Each year St Louise hosts one of its biggest fundraisers of the year, the St. Louise auction! Established to raise money for the school and build community – it's a celebration you won’t want to miss! Save the date for "A Grand Affair" Saturday, November 4, 2023 at The Golf Club at Newcastle.
The St Louise auction is an evening event where parents and staff come together to bid on donated items to raise money for our school. The evening is a fun, relaxing way to meet other parents and catch up friends and get to know staff members. Money raised at the auction greatly benefits the school and helps bridge the gap between the cost of educating a child at St Louise and the tuition we charge.
Funds raised from the auction helps to:
- Keep tuition affordable and accessible for all families
- Purchase additional school supplies and new curriculum
- Investments in technology and student enrichment
- Maintain competitive teacher salaries
- Fund operating expenses not covered by tuition