Welcome to St. Louise!
At St. Louise, we believe that parents are the first educators of their children. When we partner with you, together we unlock your child's potential: forming leaders who achieve excellence, assume responsibility and embody traditional Catholic values. We invite you to learn more about St. Louise by exploring our website, following us on Facebook and Instagram, or connecting with our Admissions Team.
As you are searching for the right school for your children, here are 5 reasons that many of our families have chosen St. Louise:
- In-person learning available to all students
- Highly engaged faculty and staff in a small class size setting
- Robust schedule of electives, after school clubs and competitive academic and sports teams
- Leadership and service are explored throughout curriculum, religion and community projects
- Development of personal discipline and service to others
- State of the art facilities
We love our welcoming and engaged community and hope you will take the next step and connect with our Admissions Team, schedule a tour, or apply now. You are also welcome to call Mindy Morgan or Tracy Brown at 425.746.4220.
Thank you for visiting, and welcome to St. Louise!