Last Week: Best Week!
June 11 - 15, 2018
Dear Families: Thanks to all of you who chaperoned and fed us at our patrol party and swim. It was so fun and I was proud of our children who didn’t complain one bit about the rain/drizzle. Thanks to Mr. Evans for organizing, too!
Just a reminder that through the generosity of parents, we have a lovely treat or “different” day Monday – Wednesday. And Thursday and Friday are very fun and different, too!
- Monday: No lunch needed as our 5A and 5B classes are being treated to pizza on the deck in honor of my retirement. Thank you very much for indulging me and the students with my favorite food right before our last math lesson😊! Bring a morning snack.
- Tuesday: This is Field Day! 5A will have an EARLY lunch of Jimmy John’s sandwiches provided by the Chu family. It is a celebration of Mr. Chu’s continued healing. And a thank-you from the family for our prayers and support, which I know are continuing😊. Just bring a snack this day, too.
- Wednesday: We head to Mercer Slough in free dress suitable for hiking and getting a little muddy! We will spend ½ the day in the lab and ½ the day “out in the field,” making observations and gathering samples. Children and parent drivers will need a brown bag lunch. Thanks to Parents Club for funding this science field trip and to Mrs. Cervantes for organizing it.
- Thursday: ½ day. Please bring a rag for cleaning and a snack.
- Friday: dismissal after our prayer service. We will sign yearbooks, pray with the student body for the last time this school year, and enjoy lunch with our families.
WOW the year is winding down before our eyes. Happy almost summer. I love your children, and will carry them in my heart. We are going to have a joyful week.
In Christ, always, everything in Christ!
Mrs. Mary E. Talevich
Teacher, 5A, St. Louise School