Make A Night Of It!
How To Auction!
Here are some tips for making We Are One memorable and fun for you! We have a great time together as a community as we raise necessary fund to support our children’s education! Registration opens October 1st. And the auction is held November 9th!
- Make a night of it: Make your reservation at the Bellevue Westin and relax while you get ready. Then, when the party is finished, you don’t need to worry about your drive home, you are already there!
- Table Planning: We seat tables of 10 (we can squeeze 12 at a couple of tables), so get some friends together that you plan to sit with and include their names in the Comments section of your reservation. New to St. Louise? No worries – we’ll seat you with people from your grade!
- Child Care: With our move to the Westin, we are just around the corner from Adventure Kids Play Care (425) 453-4444 – a drop in child care center. They are open until midnight on auction night, so give them a call to reserve your space!
- Arrive at 5: We have some special events happening for those of you who arrive right at 5pm – limited offerings of things you won’t want to miss!
- Dress in theme: Show your spirit by dressing in Disco-wear. Costumes encouraged (no wigs, though!) Plus, with this year’s theme, you can get your 70s and 80s disco vibe going!
- Stay for the After Party: Once all the fundraising is complete, we like to celebrate with DJ Curt Kruse from Star 101.5 and dance for the rest of the evening! Light bites will be served and a cash bar available!
See you there!