Booster Bunch - Summer 2022
St. Louise School’s
August 2,3,4 from 9:00 -12:00
Students who join our Booster Bunch in August will get a head start on September’s classes. St. Louise teachers will design fun lessons to minimize summer learning loss and put students on the fast-track to fall academic preparedness. Booster Bunch students will receive instruction on material from the recently completed school year - a terrific opportunity for more practice to confidently begin a new grade level!
Booster Bunch is open to St. Louise School students who are entering grades 1-5. Each Booster Bunch class will be between 6-12 students. The instructors of the classes are:
Three 3-hour days of re-learning the fundamental reading, writing, and math skills from the previous school year, in preparation for the upcoming new grade level. A sample schedule is:
- 9:00-10:00 – lessons, activities, and practice in the previous grade level’s READING
- 10:00 – outdoor recess
- 10:15-11:00 – lessons, activities, and practice in the previous grade level’s MATH
- 11:00 – outdoor recess
- 11:15-12:00 – lessons, activities, and practice in the previous grade level’s WRITING
$250 per child.
- The first 12 students per grade level who register by paying the $250 fee will be assured a roster spot.
- After 12 have paid, any late registrants will be put on a waiting list, as the maximum class size is 12.
- Those on the waiting list will get their fee refunded in full if a roster spot does not open prior to August.
- For those on the roster, refunds for withdrawals can only be given if there is a waiting list student who takes the withdrawn spot.
Please make payment online here: https://osvonlinegiving.com/1369/DirectDonate/78616
WHEN AND WHERE?
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday – August 2, 3, 4 – from 9AM to 12PM.
Parents are asked to walk their children directly to the teacher’s room at 8:55-9:00 each morning and to wait outside the room at 11:55-12:00 to pick them up:
Students who are attending St. Louise’s Chargers’ Adventure Summer Camp this same week will report to Booster Bunch and then at 12:00 will be walked over supervised to the Lavelle Center for Summer Camp.
HOW TO REGISTER?
WHAT TO BRING?
Booster Bunch students should bring a snack and water bottle.
Teachers will provide all pencils, pens, papers, etc.
Students may wear “free dress” – appropriate clothing per St. Louise free dress policies. Please wear athletic shoes for running around at break time; no flip-flops or sandals.
Please contact the following if you have questions:
- General questions – MikeF@stlouiseschool.org
- Chargers’ Summer Camp questions – MariaZ@stlouiseschool.org
- Mrs. Curry – AnnaliaC@stlouiseschool.org
- Ms. Pangallo – SarahP@stlouiseschool.org
- Mrs. McKenna – LisaM@stlouiseschool.org
- Mrs. Hoffman – JoniH@stlouiseschool.org
- Ms. Crosby – KailaC@stlouiseschool.org